Monday, February 21, 2011

MY DREAM! MY FUTURE!

All of us we have a bright future and dreams in our life. As a students I have a future to become a successful someday.
Well for me, my dream is to become an Engineer someday. I want to build my own buildings and to have my own company. It is because I want to help my family and bring them in a nice life. I need to do my best in my work, because they are all have a faith on me. Even this dreams are so hard to take.

I believed in myself that my all dreams will become true. If you want to have a dream or you want your dream will become true, you should pray to the world and don't lose hope. And I believed in the saying that "don't lose hope; try and try until you succeed and lastly, just try it, there is nothing to lose" and you should pray, because praying will helps you to get your future someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment